* [ptxdist] Best practice integrating firmwares in U-Boot builds
@ 2022-05-25 15:22 Felix Mellmann
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Felix Mellmann @ 2022-05-25 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi,

when I tried to set up a PTXdist environment for a NXP i.MX8MP based
board (Phytec phyBoard Pollux) I stumbled across the need to provide
firmware images during the U-Boot build process (LPDDR4 training data
and TF-A BL31 firmware).

Is there a best practice on how to provide those firmwares during build?
Currently I helped myself and modified u-boot.make to copy the firmware
files at the very beginning of the compile stage to the build directory...

Best regards,

Felix