* Re: [ptxdist] Is anyone still using grub legacy?
       [not found] <CAP_6oj6msMKUeuacSR_D5uSOwEnRLV1ptS=c8RxhwbseF5f=_Q@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2023-02-06 17:51 ` Kees-Jan Dijkzeul
From: Kees-Jan Dijkzeul @ 2023-02-06 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi,

Many years ago, my customer created an embedded distribution for their
X86 product using ptxdist with grub legacy. With recent versions of
ptxdist and toolchains, they are increasingly struggling to keep
things working, and I am now trying to untangle the resulting mess.

When I started, I assumed that grub legacy as build by ptxdist would
actually be working. But as time goes by, I'm beginning to have
doubts.

Hence this question to check my sanity: Are there ptxdist users that
use grub legacy? Is it working? Do you need any additional patches,
and if so which ones?

Thanks!

Kees-Jan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-02-06 17:52 UTC | newest]