* [ptxdist] oselas toolchain 2012.12.1 with gsoap
@ 2013-11-07  9:39 jerome
From: jerome @ 2013-11-07  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hello,

I use phytec BSP (phycore AM335x and BSP13.1.0) and it release a new BSP
(must use it because it is adapted to a new revision of TI chip).

this new BSP use oselas toolchain 2012.12.1 : arm-cortexa8-linux-gnueabihf
and ptxdist-2013.01.0.

I have no problem with old BSP (12.1.1).
this old BSP use oselas toolchain 2011.11.1 : arm-cortexa8-linux-gnueabi
and ptxdist-201.03.0.

I success to bring it on my card but I have a very strange problem.

I developped my programs with Qt (I made some modification to qt4.make in
aim to use qtcreator to compile my programs).

I have two programs communicating with FIFO between them. One is HMI for
user and doing most actions and the other one permits to communicate with
webservice thanks to gsoap librairy. (http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/soap.html).

My two program are executed in this order : webservice interface then HMI.

My problem is :

Webservice interface is configurated and made a call gsoap request to
server. When server responded to the first call, my HMI is killed with no
reason.

I try without HMI executed and it is another program killed.

I think my problem come from compiler (hard float ?) but I don't have any
possibilities to analyse.

Something can I do to isolate bug ?

thank you

jerome

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-11-07  9:45 UTC | newest]