* [ptxdist] php files are download instead of beeing interpreted
@ 2013-01-25  9:31 Thomas Spitzer
From: Thomas Spitzer @ 2013-01-25  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi all,

I'm using ptxdist-2012.03.0 on an Arm board.
We want to use Apache2 with php5
I activated Apache and php5 in menuconfig and flashed the image.

To prove, php is installed I did find

root@phyCORE-AM335x:~ find / -name *php*
/etc/php5
/etc/php5/php.ini
/var/www/info.php
/usr/lib/ipkg/info/php5.list
/usr/lib/ipkg/info/php5.control
/usr/modules/libphp5.so

This seems good, at a first glance.

Apache is running, which I checked by getting the default index.htm

now I added an "info.php" in /var/www with contend

root@phyCORE-AM335x:~ cat /var/www/info.php
<?php
phpinfo();
?>

This file is displayed, instead of being interpreted :-(

So I googled and added some stuff in /etc/apache2/httpd.conf

root@phyCORE-AM335x:~ cat /etc/apache2/httpd.conf

# This is insert to enable php
LoadModule php5_module modules/libphp5.so
#<FilesMatch \.php$>
#    SetHandler application/x-httpd-php
#</FilesMatch>
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .phtml

Now the php file is not longer displayed, but offered for download :-(
This proofs, I've changed "something" but I'm not successful, yet.

I cannot find any helpful information in the Internet, because it is full of
Ubuntu helps which advise to use "a2enmod" which seems not to be how ptxdist
deals with configuration.

Can you give a hint, of how get php up and running?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-01-25  9:34 UTC | newest]