From: Dave Festing <dave_festing@hotmail.com>
To: ptxdist@pengutronix.de
Subject: Re: [ptxdist] Mini2440 not mounting
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 23:02:46 +0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

Ruben,

It might be more appropriate to post to this group:

http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.embedded.ptxdist.oselas.community

for mini2440 related stuff.

I'll try to answer:

6) you have to run this command and for your device:
   ptxdist platform configs/platform-friendlyarm-mini2440/
   platformconfig-NAND-128M
7) you generally make a directory in root on your host called /tftpboot and I
   think it generally has user permissions.
8) modifying boot behaviour is covered in the Quickstart guide.  It took a
   a fair while for me to get my head around, the result of which is the
   diagram on the bottom of page 47
9) for my NFS setup the line after the else statement is:

   nfsroot="home/davef/Pengutronix12/platform-mini2440/root"

   Change to wherever you have installed the latest mini2440 BSP

Dave