* [ptxdist] dependency issue
@ 2012-10-25 13:25 Steve Schefter
From: Steve Schefter @ 2012-10-25 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi.

I'm having an issue with ptxdist building one of the components out of order.
Mesalib depends on host-makedepend, but it is building Mesalib first.

rules/mesalib.in starts off with:
menuconfig MESALIB
        tristate
        prompt "mesa                          "
        select HOST_MESALIB
        select LIBDRM
        select HOST_MAKEDEPEND

There's no circular dependency causing problems:  I've tried removing the one
select statement from rules/host-makedepend.in so that it has no dependencies.
That had no effect.

ptxdist seems to be aware of Mesalib/host-makedepend dependency as
state/ptx_map_deps.sh contains the line:
PTX_MAP_DEP_MESALIB=HOST_MESALIB:LIBDRM:HOST_MAKEDEPEND:DRI2PROTO:XORG_LIB_X11:
XORG_LIB_XEXT:XORG_LIB_XXF86VM:XORG_LIB_XDAMAGE:XORG_LIB_XFIXES:XORG_PROTO_GL:
EXPAT:GCCLIBS

Any suggestions on what I might have set up incorrectly to cause ptxdist to
build out of order?  Or what, beyond the select statement, can force it to build
host-makedepend first when I run "ptxdist go"?

Thanks,
    Steve