* [ptxdist] ICONV() problem with OSELAS.BSP-Phytec-phyCORE-12-1
@ 2012-02-10 20:48 Jerry Kirk
From: Jerry Kirk @ 2012-02-10 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

We are starting some new development with the Phytec i.MX35 product line
hoping to build off the BSP. I'm trying to use the current pieces

OpenSUSE, ptxdist-1.99.20, OSELAS.BSP-Phytec-phyCORE-12-1, OSELAS.Toolchain-
1.99.3.8. We have the CD with the prebuilt binaries, but I know that won't be
enough long term so I was trying to build everything from scratch.

I am trying to stay with the older versions first in hopes that will work
better than all new stuff. Pleas let me know if thats a bad idea...

So, ptxdist builds and installs, and after a bit of work I got the 1.99.3
toolchain to build, but I am stuck on getting the BSP to build.

I have managed to download all the files, and most of them build, but I just
can't get by the configure error in GLIB 2.18.4

configure: error: *** No iconv() implementation found in C library or libiconv

I've thrashed around in the glib.in file for a while, but no luck there either.

Any advice would be great...

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-02-10 20:50 UTC | newest]