* [ptxdist] Download issues (error 404), custom single mirror?
@ 2019-02-16 18:09 Olivier Croquette
From: Olivier Croquette @ 2019-02-16 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hello,

I am taking over a pretty old project based on PTXdist, and I have the
problem that many components are not available online anymore, at least
where PTXdist looks for them (memstat_0.8.tar.gz,
netperf-2.7.0.tar.bz2...). So far, I was able to find these files by
looking on the web, download them manually and put them in src/ to allow
PTXdist to continue, but this is very cumbersome and prevents full
automation.

Is there a way to specify a single custom mirror (HTTP or file based)
for all packages? That would allow to put all files in a central, safe,
future-proof location.

Also, does anyone know where the list of mirrors for the different
packages is?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards
Olivier