On 02.09.2016 11:17, Michael Olbrich wrote: > I don't think the Kernel Version matters. I think the errors are caused by > a broken cross ldd. Please test check if .../sysroot-cross/bin/qemu/ldd > works correctly for target binaries. If not, then please send this file, > it's a shell script. The ldd script only prints "FATAL: kernel too old" and exits with return code 1 when called on platform/root/bin/sh. I have attached the script. The error actually comes from the call to qemu-cross in line 116, which I can reproduce: $ ./sysroot-cross/bin/qemu-cross -E \ LD_TRACE_LOADED_OBJECTS=1,LD_WARN=,LD_BIND_NOW=,LD_VERBOSE= \ root/bin/sh FATAL: kernel too old I'm currently rebuilding my project in a new, clean directory to see if the error goes away. - Roland