* [ptxdist] PTXdist: New cmake package (webtoolkit wt)
@ 2013-04-22 14:33 Stranz Jan-Marc
From: Stranz Jan-Marc @ 2013-04-22 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hello,

I'm using "ptxdist-2013.01.0" for building a root filesystem.

Now I'm going to bring a new package into my BSP project.
This package is a "C++ Web Toolkit" ("wt", http://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt/download).
You have to use "cmake" in order to build this package; I'm using "cmake-2.8.2".

I created new rules for that package with
ptxdist newpackage target
But these rules a based on "autotools" rather than on "cmake".

So I created a new package with
ptxdist newpackage src-cmake-prog
in order to see the build steps for a project based on "cmake".

I have adapted my rule file "wt.make":
.
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Prepare
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

#CMAKE_PROG_CONF_ENV := $(CROSS_ENV)

#
# cmake
#
CMAKE_PROG_CONF_TOOL := cmake
#CMAKE_PROG_CONF_OPT := $(CROSS_CMAKE_USR)
.

Unfortunately I got a lot of error messages:

user1@GInsPTXdist:~/PTXdist/bsp-gins-qreader$ ptxdist prepare wt

------------------
target: wt.prepare
------------------

Re-run cmake no build system arguments
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeDetermineSystem.cmake:92 (MESSAGE):
  Could not find toolchain file:
  /home/user1/PTXdist/bsp-gins-qreader/platform-gins-qreader/state/config/toolchain-target.cmake
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:11 (PROJECT)

CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:/home/user1/PTXdist/bsp-gins-qreader/platform-gins-qreader/build-target/wt-3.2.3-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeCCompiler.cmake
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:/home/user1/PTXdist/bsp-gins-qreader/platform-gins-qreader/build-target/wt-3.2.3-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake
CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
make: *** [/home/user1/PTXdist/bsp-gins-qreader/platform-gins-qreader/state/wt.prepare] Error 1

What should I do?
Is there an application note for a packages based on "cmake"?

Thanks for any tips!

Best regards,
Jan-Marc.
_____________________________

Gantner Instruments GmbH
Montafonerstraße 8
A-6780 Schruns
Tel.: +43 5556 77463-200
Fax: +43 5556 77463-300
mailto:jm.stranz@gantner-instruments.com
http://www.gantner-instruments.com
FN 245174a LG Feldkirch, UID ATU57733723
Geschäftsführer: Werner Ganahl, Reinhard Kehrer

Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und löschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is prohibited

[-- Attachment #2: wt.make --]

# -*-makefile-*-
#
# Copyright (C) 2013 by Jan-Marc Stranz
#
# See CREDITS for details about who has contributed to this project.
#
# For further information about the PTXdist project and license conditions
# see the README file.
#

#
# We provide this package
#
PACKAGES-$(PTXCONF_WT) += wt

#
# Paths and names
#
WT_VERSION	:= 3.2.3
WT_MD5		:= 58922ba5d68104880adbe2e022132fb5
WT		:= wt-$(WT_VERSION)
WT_SUFFIX	:= tar.gz
WT_URL		:= http://sourceforge.net/projects/witty/files/wt/3.2.3/$(WT).$(WT_SUFFIX)
WT_SOURCE	:= $(SRCDIR)/$(WT).$(WT_SUFFIX)
WT_DIR		:= $(BUILDDIR)/$(WT)
WT_LICENSE	:= unknown

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Get
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

#$(WT_SOURCE):
#	@$(call targetinfo)
#	@$(call get, WT)

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Prepare
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

#CMAKE_PROG_CONF_ENV	:= $(CROSS_ENV)

#
# cmake
#
CMAKE_PROG_CONF_TOOL	:= cmake
#CMAKE_PROG_CONF_OPT	:= $(CROSS_CMAKE_USR)

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Compile
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

#$(STATEDIR)/wt.compile:
#	@$(call targetinfo)
#	@$(call world/compile, WT)
#	@$(call touch)

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Install
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

#$(STATEDIR)/wt.install:
#	@$(call targetinfo)
#	@$(call world/install, WT)
#	@$(call touch)

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Target-Install
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

$(STATEDIR)/wt.targetinstall:
	@$(call targetinfo)

	@$(call install_init, wt)
	@$(call install_fixup, wt,PRIORITY,optional)
	@$(call install_fixup, wt,SECTION,base)
	@$(call install_fixup, wt,AUTHOR,"Jan-Marc Stranz")
	@$(call install_fixup, wt,DESCRIPTION,missing)

	@$(call install_copy, wt, 0, 0, 0755, $(WT_DIR)/foobar, /dev/null)

	@$(call install_finish, wt)

	@$(call touch)

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Clean

#$(STATEDIR)/wt.clean:
#	@$(call targetinfo)
#	@$(call clean_pkg, WT)

# vim: syntax=make

* [ptxdist] PTXdist: New cmake package (webtoolkit wt)
@ 2013-04-22 14:05 Stranz Jan-Marc
From: Stranz Jan-Marc @ 2013-04-22 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist