Hi everyone, I discovered an issue in the 2019.09.0 OSELAS toolchain where the installation does not happen into the correct path at /opt/OSELAS.Toolchain-2019.09.0/... What happens instead is that everything gets installed into a package in the platform-... directory, but the things never make it from there into the /opt/ directory. I've attached the logfile for building and installing just the cross-binutils in a clean OSELAS-2019.09.0 project. From what I see, ptxdist creates the packages as it usually does, but for whatever reason does not install it on the host. How is this supposed to happen? What is going wrong here? I can reproduce it in a fresh Ubuntu Docker container by just installing ptxdist-2019.09.0 and using this to build OSELAS 2019.09.0. Best regards,/Freundliche Grüße Christoph Rüdiger Digital Operations Architect ET/DTX-DO T: +49 201 844 - 537878, M: +49 152 3828 0376, christoph.ruediger@thyssenkrupp.com thyssenkrupp Elevator AG, thyssenkrupp Allee 1, 45143 Essen, Germany, www.thyssenkrupp-elevator.com Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Guido Kerkhoff Vorstand/Executive Board: Peter Walker (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Ercan Keles, Dr. Detlef Hunsdiek Sitz der Gesellschaft/Company domicile: Düsseldorf, Registergericht/Commercial register: Düsseldorf HR B 47444 This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.