Is this abnormal ( to get an error when checking X11 and to not use X11 as well???) ( still compiling here and waiting for the result) Cause, first of all, after testing the application on Poseidon, I won't need the GUI anymore... Will let you know if it will work ( or not :D ) > From: jbe@pengutronix.de > To: ptxdist@pengutronix.de > Subject: Re: [ptxdist] Report bug : Qt , Xorg > Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:09:11 +0100 > CC: mohtadi_barhoumi@hotmail.fr > > Hi Barhoumi, > > barhoumi mohtadi wrote: > > Nope , in fact , that was the problem > > I had to check embedded and not X11 as platform to get this error solved. > > Hmm, strange. Then you will end up with a Qt library which does not use X. > > Regards, > Juergen > > -- > Pengutronix e.K. | Juergen Beisert | > Linux Solutions for Science and Industry | http://www.pengutronix.de/ |