Hello all, -----"ptxdist" schrieb: ----- > FWIW: There are some helpful hints on e-mail clients in the Linux > kernel documentation: > https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/email-clients.txt > The patch we are talking about was sent with Lotus according to mail > headers. Lotus was the default in my company as well for years and it > really sucks at e-mail. So what I did was pushing my stuff to my > personal public git clone [1], pull it at home and send it with my > personal mail account. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Tell me about it... But then I tried three different MTAs (Evolution, LN and Thunderbird), and all of them mangle the inline patches, so I've included the (very simple) patch as an attachment. One note: The OpenVPN Download page[1] gives me sometimes a 404 for the source.tar.xz, even though the source itself[2] *can* be reached by curl. Maybe some weird caching issue. Regards, Tobias Schmidl [1] https://openvpn.net/index.php/download/community-downloads.html [2] https://swupdate.openvpn.org/community/releases/openvpn-2.3.13.tar.xz