Hello, After I managed to surpass all obstacles on my way to making udev-182 build on the ancient version of ptxdist 1.99.20, there is still some work to be done 😊 ptxdist go – does everything ok, but, ptxdist images – chmod and chown complain about paths to udev files chmod: cannot access `./sbin/udevd': No such file or directory chown: cannot access `./sbin/udevd': No such file or directory chmod: cannot access `./sbin/udevadm': No such file or directory chown: cannot access `./sbin/udevadm': No such file or directory chmod: cannot access `./etc/udev/rules.d/01-basic.rules': No such file or directory chown: cannot access `./etc/udev/rules.d/01-basic.rules': No such file or directory chmod: cannot access `./etc/udev/rules.d/10-local.rules': No such file or directory chown: cannot access `./etc/udev/rules.d/10-local.rules': No such file or directory chmod: cannot access `./etc/udev/rules.d/50-default.rules': No such file or directory chown: cannot access `./etc/udev/rules.d/50-default.rules': No such file or directory chmod: cannot access `./etc/init.d/udev': No such file or directory chown: cannot access `./etc/init.d/udev': No such file or directory chmod: cannot access `./etc/udev/udev.conf': No such file or directory chown: cannot access `./etc/udev/udev.conf': No such file or directory chmod: cannot access `./lib/libudev.so.0.13.1': No such file or directory chown: cannot access `./lib/libudev.so.0.13.1': No such file or directory What i don't understand is: How can i change these paths? Some paths seem ok, so I don't understand why chmod and chown are complaining, I suppose the path they are -- Lijep pozdrav / Best regards Jakov Šimunić