Hi, I've tried many thing to get this package to build C and C++ code , but to no avail. I have check the iperf package and it has built successfully on my setup and is invoking the g++ compiler. Attached are the config.log for both , And I have attached Makefile.am (with one .c file and multiple .cpp files) And the Makefile that is generated in dak@CNU35294ZR:/opt/PHYTEC_BSPs/BSP-Phytec-phyFLEX-i.MX6-PD13.2.4$ ls platform-phyFLEX-i.MX6/build-target/libpsc-build/ Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong are much appreciated Thanks Pat -----Original Message----- From: Juergen Borleis Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 10:58 AM To: ptxdist@pengutronix.de Cc: Patrick Murray Subject: Re: [ptxdist] Autoconf directives not invoking g++ compiler This email originated outside of Daktronics. Use caution when opening links or attachments. Report questionable emails to ITHelp. On Monday 13 May 2019 11:45:09 Patrick Murray wrote: > I tried renamed libpsc.c to libpsc.cpp ( and .ccx) , no difference in > the outcome, running ./configure fails and so does the ptxdist libpsc > compile. > > Question , in a autotools library package are you only allowed either > c file or c++ file ? You can have as much source file languages like you want. > >dak@CNU35294ZR:/opt/PHYTEC_BSPs/BSP-Phytec-phyFLEX-i.MX6-PD13.2.4/local >_s rc/libpsc$ ./configure configure: error: cannot find sources >(libpsc.c) in Did you adapt the line AC_CONFIG_SRCDIR(...) line? This entry must point to an existing file (no matter what file). Regards, Jürgen -- Pengutronix e.K. | Juergen Borleis | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pengutronix.de%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cpatrick.murray%40daktronics.com%7C39d549186e784332633908d6d7898500%7Cbe88af81094542aaa3d2b122777351a2%7C0%7C1%7C636933382986252349&sdata=M5zkxAlJMqKAexqtHtwlZMqRfAQcRBlr8iftWNfyV0Y%3D&reserved=0 | This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of its contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please delete it from your inbox, notify the sender immediately, and do not disclose the contents to any other person or use them for any purpose, or store them in any medium. Thank you for your cooperation.