From: "Schenk, Gavin" <G.Schenk@eckelmann.de>
To: "ptxdist@pengutronix.de" <ptxdist@pengutronix.de>
Subject: Re: [ptxdist] rsyslog does not work with systemd 189
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 12:42:25 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi,

without any warranty :D ...
I´m not sure if I can attach files to this mail, but i´ll give it a try.

Attached you hopefully find a file named patch_rsyslog-5.8.12.tgz.

Put this file into $(PTXDIST_PROJECTDIR)/patches and extract it with:
tar -xzvf patch_rsyslog-5.8.12.tgz

Rebuild your rsyslog package with:
./ptxdist clean rsyslog
./ptxdist targetinstall rsyslog

The patch just removes the line
ExecStartPre =/bin/systemctl stop systemd-kmsg-syslogd.service
and adds
Requires=syslog.socket
in rsyslog.service.in

Hope this helps!