Hi Matthias, giving the consoleblank=0 boot parameter solves the problem. What I need now would be to set it at runtime, and the setterm -blank 0 command doesn't seem to work. I could not figure the sysctl way. Happy new year and all the best! On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Wolf, Matthias wrote: > Hi Ionut, > > I suppose this is due to the fact that the touch event of the touch screen > does not trigger the wake up event that is needed to resume from the power > saving state. I guess your friendly arm got tired and went to sleep... ;o) > > I've no solution in a trice - but this might give you a hint where to dig > down to the solution... > > Best regards an happy new year. > M. Wolf > > > > Hi everyone, > I,ve built a simple qt application, which runs on a friendly arm. > Afer about 20 minutes, the screen goes blank, an touching the screen does > not resurrect it. > Any ideas on how to turn the screen blanking off? > Thanks in advance! > Happy holidays! > Eckelmann Aktiengesellschaft > Vorstand: Dr.-Ing. Gerd Eckelmann (Vorsitzender) > Dr.-Ing. Peter Cordes, Dr.-Ing. Frank-Thomas Mellert > Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Hubertus G. Krossa > Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berliner Str. 161, 65205 Wiesbaden, Amtsgericht > Wiesbaden HRB 12636 > http://www.eckelmann.de > > -- > ptxdist mailing list > ptxdist@pengutronix.de > -- Ionut Grigorescu Product Developer OpenDev Labs 0741.080.800