Hi Tim Thanks for the advice. Can I still use the 2012.12.0 BSP with ptxdist 2012.09.1? Regards On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Tim Sander wrote: > Hi Ruben > > I have just noticed that with the change to the wrapper based > configuration the > qmake based building has become much more inconvinent. I would recommend > that you use a older (e.g.2012.09.1) ptxdist version where qmake > configures the > projects correctly out of the box. Then your problems with qtcreator should > also go away. > > Best regards > Tim > > -- > ptxdist mailing list > ptxdist@pengutronix.de >