Appologies for doing it again. keep forgetting, crap. Will setup a directory like that, or i wont just remove stuff. Thanks On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Juergen Beisert wrote: > Hi Ruben, > > please don't forget the mailing list :) > > Ruben Louw wrote: > > thanks Juergen > > You're welcome. > > > That was my problem, I removed the already built Toolchain that was in my > > home directory. Now it wants to download everything. > > Setup PTXdist to use a special directory for the downloaded archives. Then > the > download happens only once. > > > Oh well, mental note to self, dont just remove stuff. I walk seems like a > > great idea, would rather buy you, Tim and Michael a beer ;) > > > > Thanks for all your help guys. > > Regards > Juergen > > -- > Pengutronix e.K. | Juergen Beisert > | > Linux Solutions for Science and Industry | http://www.pengutronix.de/ | >