Thanks, I'll investigate. regards Ruben On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Juergen Beisert wrote: > Ruben Louw wrote: > > Sorry bout that, gmail doesnt add the cc i hvw to do it myself. I also > > enabled the gdbserver, and rebuilding. Do you have any tips on how to > debug > > with qt creator and setting up the compiler for the mini2440? > > Hmm, I think you should develop your Qt4 application on your host first. > You > have access to all little helpers you need in this case. > > And when the application does its job perfectly, just cross compile it > again > with PTXdist for the Mini2440. > > But sorry, I'm a kernel hacker, not a Qt expert. > > Regads, > Juergen > > -- > Pengutronix e.K. | Juergen Beisert > | > Linux Solutions for Science and Industry | http://www.pengutronix.de/ | >