Hi everyone Got a question. I followed the quickstart doc for the newest bsp 2012.12.0 and built everything, ptxdist, toolchain and the rootfilesystem. everything works great, boot via nfs etc... now i want to start developing some neat apps using qt creator. It seeems i missed something, I have no gdbserver on my mini2440. Playing around with ptxdist menuconfig, i saw there is a gdbserver option, i suppose this is where i enable it. the only thing thats bugging my is, do i have to re build everything now and reinstall ptxdist, or is there some short cut i can take? Thank you in advanced Regards Ruben Louw