* [ptxdist] Cross compiling appweb in ptx environment
@ 2015-06-25 10:41 Wim Vinckier
From: Wim Vinckier @ 2015-06-25 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi,

I'm trying to create an appweb package [1] but they use there own make
environment [2] and I can't get it working.  Did anyone ever did this
before? I'm currently having issues in linking it to the correct ssl
library.  It currently searches in /usr/include and not in the ptx
workingtree.

Regards,

Wim.

[1] https://embedthis.com/appweb
[2] https://embedthis.com/makeme/index.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-06-25  8:41 UTC | newest]