From: Jon Ringle <jon@ringle.org>
To: ptxdist@pengutronix.com
Subject: [ptxdist] qt4.make leaks include/lib path in devpkg
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 22:25:59 -0400	[thread overview]

In rules/qt4.make, there is:
```
ifdef PTXCONF_QT4_EXAMPLES
QT4_DEVPKG      := NO
endif
```
This means that a qt4 dev package will be probably be created.
The qt4.extract rule will create some mkspecs files that contain the
absolute path for include and lib dirs. These mkspecs files get packaged up
in the qt4-*-dev.tar.gz package and does not get fixed up. This caused some
very strange errors when building our project because the include path that
the project used picked up the include path from the qt4 dev package and
pointed to the wrong header file from another platform.

Having a qt4 dev package is a real build time saver and I don't really want
to mark it with QT4_DEVPKG := NO unconditionally, but I'm not sure what the
proper fix for it would be.

Thanks,
-Jon