Hi, I currently add the git commit to my BSP by adding this to a custom overlay rule. echo $(shell git rev-parse --verify HEAD) > $(ROOTDIR)/etc/revision That works fine for creating the file in the platform/root directory. When I started to use the UBI image I noticed that file was missing from my root filesystem. I see that the ubi.make script does a targetinstall to platform/images/working_dir and then generates the UBI image from there. Which obviously does not have my revision. How can I fix/modify my line above so it makes it into both the root directory and the UBI image. I'm on ptxdist-2011.07.0 Thanks in advance, Jeff