Hi All, I have a mini2440 with l80 8" lcd screen. As I see there is no support in pdxdist for this device. :( Btw I make a images for the board with 7" screen option.... just to try... and if I give that command: echo "hello" > dev/tty1 I didn't see anithing on the screen... I think the problem is the screen size. (And maybe it have a differerent lcd driver? ) I would like to ask that, how can I make my display to work? Have I to write a new driver? :S I hope you will help me, I love ptxdist! :) Than you verry much!!!!!! Daniel