* [ptxdist] Building RAM disk, Initramfs or Ramdisk Image results in Image with no file ending
@ 2013-07-05  7:39 Pascal K
From: Pascal K @ 2013-07-05  7:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hello everybody,

since I am not able to correctly configure my phyCORE AM335x to boot a
Kernel including a RAM disk. I build a RAM disk serperatly.

Regardless if I build a RAM disk as initrd or a initramfs I get a
"uRamdisk" File, this should be gunzip compressed. But the file has no file
ending. I cannot mount it on my board. I tried to mount it as ubi or ext2,
renamed it to "Ramdisk.gz" and tried to open it, my Archive Mounter exited
with an error message.

Has someone experience to use that image?
Why does it have no file ending?

Best regards,
Pascal