* [ptxdist] klib.in not found but menu exists
@ 2013-06-06 13:26 Pascal K
From: Pascal K @ 2013-06-06 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hello everybody,

I have a small issue which I can not resolve right now.

Environment:
PTXdist 12.1.1 for Phytec AM335x

I would like to create a RAMdisk so I selected:
ptxdist menuconfig -> Core (initramfs)

which activates klibc on default if i try

ptxdist go

then klibc.get returns with error: md5sum for "klibc" missing for
klibc-1.5.15.tar.gz.
So I tried to verify the md5sum with the klibc.in file. But there is no
klibc.in file anywhere in my build folder. How is the menu then visible?

Best regards,
Pascal