Hello Irfan, i followed this guide for hostapd.config file creation http://www.rpiblog.com/2012/12/turn-raspberry-pi-into-wireless-access.html Are you sure that your driver supports the AP Mode? Best regards, Pascal 2013/6/28 irfan rafique > Hi Matthias, > > I added your patch and tried to add package using > following commands: > > $ptxdist newpackage target > edited the mandatory fields, added md5sum > $ptxdist menuconfig > [*]hostapd > $ptxdist go > > But on the target machine, i find only hostapd(binary file) > but not hostapd.config file: > > /usr/bin/hostapd > /usr/lib/ipkg/info/hostapd.control > /usr/lib/ipkg/info/hostapd.list > > If i use $hostapd ./hostapd.config: it shows > No drivers enabled. > > Please help me to sort out this problem. > > with Best Regards, > > Irfan Rafique > > > > -- > ptxdist mailing list > ptxdist@pengutronix.de >