* [ptxdist] Rules for xfce, gdm, etc?
@ 2012-09-28 14:46 Dmitry Golubovsky
From: Dmitry Golubovsky @ 2012-09-28 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hi,

I found this message:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ptxdist@pengutronix.de/msg03906.html by
George McCollister dated Fri, 04 Feb 2011 13:11:55 -0800.

It mentions some effort made towards adopting xfce, gdm and other
packages for ptxdist.

> If you or anyone else would like to experiment with what I have, let me
> know. I'm often in irc. Below is a listing of my package repository to
> give you an idea of which packages I've added and of their size. Note
> that I have quite a few additional large packages installed such as
> Pidgin, full vim, wireshark with GUI which are just for testing and
> development purposes. I'm actually running ptxdist on my laptop now to
> get some testing in! So far I'm VERY happy with gdm, xfce and Midori.

I am interested in many things on this list, especially xfce, gdm, and vim.

Are rules for these packages available anywhere or how can they
otherwise be obtained?

Thanks.

--
Dmitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-09-28 14:46 UTC | newest]