Thanks Kleine! On Jun 28, 2013 4:11 AM, "Uwe Kleine-König" wrote: > Hello Joey, > > I retested ethernet on my board and it doesn't work there either. > Probably the problem is the irq controller implemented in the board's > FPGA being buggy. I already talked to my contact at Energy Micro about > that and they are aware of the problem, just didn't find the time yet to > address it. I just pinged the problem. (In the hope this ping works > better than the efm32's :-) > > The workaround is to connect the phy's irq line to a gpio of the Gecko. > Then the FPGA is out of the loop. That's how we at Pengutronix did it > for our Embedded World demo back then. > > Best regards > Uwe > > -- > Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | > Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ | > > -- > ptxdist mailing list > ptxdist@pengutronix.de >