Dear Sir/Madam: I do these steps as root user on fedora 14 as follows: #tar -xvfj ptxdist-2011.10.1.tar.bz2 #cd ptxdist-2011.10.1 #./configure and get the messages as follows: .............. checking for patch... /usr/bin/patch checking whether /usr/bin/patch will work... yes configure: creating ./config.status config.status: creating Makefile ptxdist version 2011.10.1 configured. Using '/usr/local' for installation prefix. Report bugs to ptxdist@pengutronix.de #make #make install from the first cmd to the last one , I donot have any error message,but I get an error when I want to setup ptxdist. #ptxdist setup ptxdist:error:refusing to run PTXdist as root So how can I correctly install ptxdist on fedora 14,please give me some help.Thx. I am looking forward for your reply. yours sincerely, Vanlos Wang