I'm using prxdist 2011.05 with Mini2440 BSP 2011.05 I would like to update my CP2102 USB Serial Driver. I've downloaded the latest driver from : http://www.silabs.com/products/mcu/pages/usbtouartbridgevcpdrivers.aspx Looking at the /build-target/linux-2.6.38/drivers/usb/serial It does not seem like the CP2102 has any dependancies other than the cp2102.c source file. What I've done is I made a backup of the old driver source file and copied the new one. I've dropped ther kernel comilation ptxdist drop kernel.compile and then re-compiled it but it does not seem like the new cp2102 drivers source was compiled. 1.) Is this the correct way to update the driver source? 2.) How can I ensure that the new source is compiled when compiling the kernel? Thank you MC