Hello everyone, I have the following scenario. My package is in a folder, where there is another folder inside which contains the Makefile. No autotools is required. If I create a newpackge with ptxdist newpackage target, it will create the .make and .rule file. But how can I tell to the "compile" step that my Makefile is in ./src an not in ./ ?? I was trying to add a simple "echo TEST" after $(STATEDIR)/MyPackage.compile: so it will execute that instruction but it didnt work. Am I able to add my own bash scripts there? Also, is it possible to get a package from git instead of from the web? How can I do that? Thank you very much