2013/10/20 Dave Festing > Javier Fileiv writes: > > > > > Hello everyone! > > It happens to me that when I switch on my mini2440 with the pengutronix > running on it, I have to reconfigure every time the eth0 interface. It's > like it never saves the configuration. How can I make the modifications > permanent? > > > > > > Thank you all! > > > > > >