Hi Carlos, 2014-12-05 17:46 GMT+01:00 Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia < guille.rodriguez@gmail.com>: > > Hi Carlos, > > 2014-12-04 10:02 GMT+01:00 Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia > : > >>> I can also send you my kernelconfig and platformconfig files if you > think > >>> this would be helpful. > >> > >> Please send them so I can run some additional checks, see diferences in > >> kernels that could explain the non-booting issue. > > > > Let me dig these (I want to make sure to send the correct files) and I > > will send them to you. > > Please find the files attached, I could not test them thoroughly but I > did not want to delay it any further. > > I am attaching the platformconfig and kernelconfig files, along with a > zip with the few files I modified in the kernel's mach-s3c24xx folder. > > This is all WIP but boots and works fine over here. > > Let me know if this works for you. > Did this help? Guillermo