Hi all, I want to keep to different "vendor" kernels in my ptxdist BSP, and both are based on the same upstream kernel version, say 4.1. How can I keep both of these kernels in the configs//.. tree? I tried just given them different names , e.g.: configs/platform/kernelconfig-4.1-foo configs/platform/kernelconfig-4.1-bar configs/platform/patches/linux-4.1-foo/... configs/platform/patches/linux-4.1-bar/... And then select either 4.1-foo or 4.1-bar using ptxdist platformconfig. However this does not work, as ptxdist will then try to download an upstream kernel with version "4.1-foo" or "4.1-bar", which obviously fails. Any hints? -- Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia guille.rodriguez@gmail.com