Hi Michael, El lunes, 2 de junio de 2014, Michael Olbrich escribió: > On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 10:46:47AM +0200, Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia wrote: > > Add support for stunnel. > > > > Did you copy/paste the patch? Somehow all tabs got lost and there are some > extra linebreaks, so the patch fails to apply. > > Uhm, sorry for that. I will check all patches. Will also apply the changes, and resend with correct formatting. Can't do that until next Monday though (no access to my computer for the whole week) Thank you, Guillermo Rodriguez -- Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia guille.rodriguez@gmail.com