From: Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia <guille.rodriguez@gmail.com>
To: "ptxdist@pengutronix.de" <ptxdist@pengutronix.de>
Subject: Re: [ptxdist] Newbie: Howto add luajit 2.x as a new package in ptxdist
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 18:12:47 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Michael,

Have a look at the manual that Roland linked in his answer:
http://www.pengutronix.de/software/ptxdist/appnotes/OSELAS.BSP-Pengutronix-Generic-arm-Quickstart.pdf

Specifically chapter 4, PTXdist Developer’s Manual, and section 4.2,
Adding new Packages.

Best regards,

Guillermo

Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia