Hello all, I am trying to force ptxdist to build a local package (sources in local_src/) out of tree, so that I can build for different platforms from the same BSP. This package is very simple and uses a standard makefile. Searching around I found some (not many :) mentions to _BUILD_OOT so I though this was what I needed. However I must be doing something wrong. If I set _BUILD_OOT := YES in the .make file, then: 1. Two directories are created: platform/build-target/ where all source files from local_src/ are copied (including the Makefile) platform/build-target/-build, which is initially empty 2. Then actual command executed by ptxdist in the compile stage is make -C platform/build-target/-build. But since there is no Makefile in this directory, I get an error ("No targets specified and no makefile found") Do I need to do something else besides setting _BUILD_OOT ? Thank you, Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia guille.rodriguez@gmail.com