Hello all, I wrote a custom driver for my BSP, and I initially made it an out-of-tree driver (ptxdist newpackage src-linux-driver and so on) This driver needs to export a header file (defining some ioctl values) for use by other (custom) ptxdist packages. I am currently exporting this header file in the "install" stage of the out-of-tree driver: cp $(MY_DRIVER_DIR)/someheader.h $(PTXDIST_SYSROOT_TARGET)/usr/include So far so good. Now I would like to transform this out-of-tree driver into an in-tree driver and for that I am generating a set of patches against the kernel tree. My question is: How can I export the custom header in this case? I assume that modifying the generic kernel.make is not the way to go. Any hints? -- Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia guille.rodriguez@gmail.com