Hi all, I am trying to create a ptxdist package for mediastreamer2. By default, releases come without a configure script, and with an autogen.sh that requires intltoolize. So I first tried the following: In mediastreamer2.in: select HOST_INTLTOOL In mediasteamer2.make: $(STATEDIR)/mediastreamer2.extract: @$(call targetinfo) @$(call clean, $(MEDIASTREAMER2_DIR)) @$(call extract, MEDIASTREAMER2) cd $(MEDIASTREAMER2_DIR) && [ -f configure ] || sh autogen.sh @$(call patchin, MEDIASTREAMER2) @$(call touch) However, this does not work because apparently ptxdist resolves dependencies after the extract stage, so when autogen.sh is run, the host-intltool package has not been installed yet. So I tried to run autogen.sh from the extract.post stage instead: $(STATEDIR)/mediastreamer2.extract.post: @$(call targetinfo) cd $(MEDIASTREAMER2_DIR) && [ -f configure ] || sh autogen.sh @$(call touch) This way, host-intltool is installed before autogen.sh is run, so that part work. But this creates other problems: The install stage fails when trying to relink some libraries. What is the proper way to do this? Thank you, Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia guille.rodriguez@gmail.com