Hello everyone, we've got many module types, each module type builds on same platform. I would like create a generic barebox environment for all module types. My problem is, that ptxdist don't like packages, which contain same filename. My plan was to create several packages : - firmware-Type-A.ipkg (contains /boot/{fpga.bin,platform.dtb) - firmware-Type-B.ipkg (contains /boot/{fpga.bin,platform.dtb) - firmware-Type-C.ipkg (contains /boot/{fpga.bin,platform.dtb) And each module install via" collection" the respective package. What can I do ? I would like to avoid having foreign components in the firmware package. Regards, Andreas Friesen