From: "Gieseler, Christian" <CG@eks-engel.de>
To: "ptxdist@pengutronix.de" <ptxdist@pengutronix.de>
Subject: Re: [ptxdist] Libtool error when building mysql on ptxdist 2013.12.0
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 11:25:31 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Kai,

As Clemens said the dependency is missing. Have a look at System Libraries if zlib is activated. If yes it could also be an error that occurs because of the build order. If zlib is already activated try to build it manually with "ptxdist targetinstall zlib" and continue with "ptxdist images" after that. In case that works you need to add the dependency of zlib in the zlib.in file located in the rules folder of your ptxdist installation. I have not checked how the lib is called but a "select zlib" will help to fix the dependency and make sure required stuff is built in advance and available,

Hope that helps
Regards
Christian