* [ptxdist] Cont.: PTXdist: New cmake package (webtoolkit wt)
@ 2013-04-22 15:17 Stranz Jan-Marc
From: Stranz Jan-Marc @ 2013-04-22 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hello,

I've tried to build my "test" project based on "cmake".
During this a lot of the cmake stuff was build also.

After that I tried to build the package "wt".
Now I got totally different messages compared to the first run!
These messages were much more helpful for me (the builder was complaining about missing boost libraries).

After adapting the configuration for "boost" and re-building "boost" now I can build "wt" also!!!

It seems, that you have to make a few "cycles" or "iterations" in order to build a package based on "cmake" ....

Jan-Marc.