Hi after i changed the toolchain from OSELAS.Toolchain-2012.12.1 i586-unknown-linux-gnu to OSELAS.Toolchain-2012.12.1 arm-cortexa9-linux-gnueabi I get the following error: sysroot-target/usr/include/QtCore/qatomic_armv6.h:127:35: error: output number 2 not directly addressable sysroot-target/usr/include/QtCore/qatomic_armv6.h:127:35: warning: use of memory input without lvalue in asm operand 4 is deprecated [enabled by default] I found a trick that says I must recompile the src with the compiler switch "-fno-strict-volatile-bitfields". So i recompiled the qt-package and my src with this switch, but it has no effect. Any ideas what is going wrong? With best regards, Alexander