Hi there, I'm having problems identifying how to successfully fail an install of a custom package in the postinst script. I have a dummy postinst script that exits with non zero. I would expect that, given that there was an error in the postinst script ipkg would not consider the installation a success. However I'm experiencing different behavior. Here is the example output: postinst script returned status 2 ERROR: mypackage.postinst returned 2 Successfully terminated. mypackage.ipk installed OK Also, the package version gets updated in ipkg list. I've tried return codes -1, 2 and 1. What is the correct way of preventing the package from being installed if postinst fails? Tnx ALAN MARTINOVIÆ DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER ZENITEL NORWAY AS Tel: +385 97 746 6662 alan.martinovic@zenitel.com ZENITEL MARINE MED. OFFICE PERMANI 28, HR-HR-51213 Jurdani, Croatia Switchboard: +385 97 746 6662, Fax: +385 51 292 555 www.zenitel.com [default] DISCLAIMER: This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.