During the command "ptxdist go" I get an connection timeout error 404 because the mirrors are cant find glibc-2.16 according to my building embedded systems book I should be able to manually enter a mirror is there a way to manually enter search mirrors. I'm using the latest ptxdist and bsp for mini2440. I'm not sure why the mirrors aren't current i had this issue months ago and I had to manually download each package and store in the download directory for all the packages that timed out. Cheta Anyiah canyiah@aol.com