From: webmaster@zutroll.de
To: ptxdist@pengutronix.de
Subject: Re: [ptxdist] PHP7.3 support? Since 5.6.x is End Of Life
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:39:53 +0100	[thread overview]

Am 2019-02-22 10:24, schrieb Thorsten LIEPERT:
> Hello,
>
> A while back I already did a transition to PHP7.2 but harnet time to
> populate it here yet.
>
> I just tried to upgrade to 7.3.2 and it work without any problems.
> I’ll attach my patches. I also did clean up the lighted rule and
> removed php5 with this stack.
>

> Thorsten Liepert
> Development Software
>
> Phone +49 911 97479 839 | thorsten.liepert@diehl.com
>
> Diehl Connectivity Solutions GmbH
> Stephanstraße 49
> 90478 Nürnberg
> https://www.diehl-cs.com
Hello,

thanks for your patches, has mysql be gone in the php7? its missing in
your files.

Also it is not linking against the shared library from ptxdist it is
still php bundled sqlite 3.24.0.

But anyway very good starting point, now with correct config in files.

Should:
--with-config-file-path=/etc/php7 \

be

--with-config-file-path=/etc/php \