From: dlewin@free.fr
To: oselas@community.pengutronix.de
Cc: ptxdist@pengutronix.de
Subject: Re: [ptxdist] Mini2440 FS ends on uboot
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 17:20:00 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

"Welcome to exciting world of embedded software development."

Thank you, I'm pleased to find recent ways to interact with mini2440 boards, thought that it was
becoming kind of obsolete.

"Hiteg != FriendlyARM. Are the boards the same?"

I think so, as I did some things from FriendlyArm forum some years ago where this topic
have been investigated : it seems that in China a same product is often
reproduced toward many companies. Now I can't ensure that Hiteg and FA are exactly
the same.Nevertheless, I succeeded with same instructions than FA people.

"A "uboot not found" error message reported by whom?"

after a <ptxdist go>