* [ptxdist] SDK generation
@ 2015-06-02 11:56 Morand, Guy
From: Morand, Guy @ 2015-06-02 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ptxdist

Hallo ptxdist developpers!

I would like to provide a cross-compiler for my developpers so they don't need to worry about all the ptxdist business. We are also building QT applications, I would like to provide two "qmake" with this SDK, one generating a Makefile for the target, another for my host.

I have more experience with Yocto and know that this is well handled... I was wondering if there is a way of doing this with ptxdist? What about Canadian cross?

Kind regards,

Guy

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-06-02 11:57 UTC | newest]